منتدى الحكمة
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم و الصلاة و السلام على سيدنا محمد و على آله و صحبه . يرحب منتدى الحكمة التربوي بكل زواره الكرام

تفضل أخي الزائر بالتسجيل للمشاركة معنا .
منتدى الحكمة
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم و الصلاة و السلام على سيدنا محمد و على آله و صحبه . يرحب منتدى الحكمة التربوي بكل زواره الكرام

تفضل أخي الزائر بالتسجيل للمشاركة معنا .
منتدى الحكمة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى تربوي عام للتواصل والنقاش الجاد و المثمر بين الفاعلين في الحقل التربوي

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالبوابةالتسجيلدخول

As globalization continues apace

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
aziz dehani
عضو ممتاز
عضو ممتاز

عدد المساهمات : 77
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/10/2010
العمر : 44
الموقع : tiddas

As globalization continues apace Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: As globalization continues apace   As globalization continues apace I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 11, 2010 6:28 am

As globalization continues apace, there are various ways available for people to learn about a foreign country. This is where the controversy arises. Some people allege that the best way to know about other foreign countries is to read newspapers and magazines. Meanwhile, many others oppose to this viewpoint, which is more sensible from my perspective. That is to say, we cannot overlook other beneficial ways which also have advantages in learning about foreign countries.

To begin with, newspapers and magazines, to a large extent, do provide people access to know world abroad. Providing with attractive words and vivid pictures, newspapers and magazines contribute a lot in informing people about the history, customs in foreign countries, as well as showing different landscapes. For example, my favorite magazine, the National Geographic, which abounds in various real pictures, has taught me a lot about the global geography.

However, besides being printed by newspapers and magazines, the present situation about a foreign country is also disseminated through other media, such as TV programs, videos and websites, all of which might be superior to the newspapers and magazines for some reasons. For instance, the problem with printed information, especially news is, it costs a long time to public that the events could have changed or more important ones could have happened minutes after the newspapers and magazines are delivered. While, those real-time media can offer the most recent updates of global stories and enable people to stay current internationally.

Furthermore, another effective way to learn about a foreign country is travelling there actually. Just as an old saying goes, to see is to believe. Travelling can represent a real foreign country to people. One of my foreign friends once said that, it was not until he travelled around Chinese cities that he was deeply impressed by the rapid development of China. The benefits we can get from travelling are undeniable.

In conclusion, reading newspapers and magazines is a good way to learn about the foreign countries indeed, but it is not the best. In fact, there are many ways we can do, such as watching TV, surf on internet and go traveling.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

As globalization continues apace
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى الحكمة :: منتدى اللغات :: منتدى اللغة الإنجليزية-
انتقل الى: